Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Carrying Things Around

So, when your primary method of getting from here to there is walking, how do you carry stuff? On your head, of course. I saw a lot of people carrying all kinds of things on their heads. I didn't get a lot of photos, but here are few. Once a saw a man carrying two 20-foot long 3" PVC pipes on his head. I hope he was careful when he made those turns. I saw several ladies carrying big baskets of bananas, but wasn't able to get any pictures of them. I think one of the most interesting things I saw being carried on the head was this young man carrying a barrel. I hope it wasn't full.




1 comment:

Valerie Ipson said...

Okay, those kids are cute. Do the LDS kids carry their scriptures on their heads to church? I know, they probably only wish they had scriptures. :(