Of course, deep in the land of Africa you would expect a lot of wildlife. You know, lions and tigers and elephants and giraffes. Well there might be someone in the Congo that those animals exist, but it's not here. Actually I did see a wild dog, or a jackal or hyena or something like that the other day just outside of camp. He looked at me but I was too slow with my camera and didn't get a picture. They tell me that there are snakes in the bushes, but I haven't seen and cross the road and I don't go in the bushes. Here's a picture of a crow in a tree. Then, I decided to take some pictures of some bugs. There are a lot of bugs here. I sleep under a mosquito net to stay way from them at night. The cricket are chirping loudly all night long outside.Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Wildlife in the Congo
Of course, deep in the land of Africa you would expect a lot of wildlife. You know, lions and tigers and elephants and giraffes. Well there might be someone in the Congo that those animals exist, but it's not here. Actually I did see a wild dog, or a jackal or hyena or something like that the other day just outside of camp. He looked at me but I was too slow with my camera and didn't get a picture. They tell me that there are snakes in the bushes, but I haven't seen and cross the road and I don't go in the bushes. Here's a picture of a crow in a tree. Then, I decided to take some pictures of some bugs. There are a lot of bugs here. I sleep under a mosquito net to stay way from them at night. The cricket are chirping loudly all night long outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Don't bring any bugs home, especially the ones that carry malaria.
Post a Comment